About La Tourette Golf Course:
From the time you enter the restored historic manor house that serves as the clubhouse, you know that his course is special. Rolling across the hills and valleys overlooking historic Richmond Town, this 6,692 yard layout is championship caliber golf at its finest. La Tourette, home to the annual March of Dimes Celebrity Golf Fund Raiser, is the perfect location to develop and refine your golfing skills. The full size driving range is an excellent place to warm up before your round or enjoy some time perfecting your swing. If you're a player, this is the golf course for you.
- Cart Rental: Power Carts Available
- Onsite Pro: Contact Tim Stafford at (718) 351-1889 ext. 2 for golf lessons.
- Pro Shop: Full service proshop
- Pull Cart: Pull Carts Available
- Rental Clubs: New rental clubs yearly
- Snack Bar: Full service
- Driving Range
- Putting Green(s)
- Designer: VanClete
- Year Opened: 1936
- Tees (Grass Type): Rye
- Fairways (Grass Type): Rye/Poa
- Greens (Grass Type): Bent/Poa